Saturday, August 21, 2010

FIRE BAD! RIFFZ GOOOOOOOOD!!!

Madamluna done went and posted a thing recently that reminded me of an old project I had squirreled away in my "Widows and Orphans" box of unfinished comics. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you...

Frank 1/7


IWATHHFS was a little something I was slapping together many years ago back when I was self-publishing my own comics and it's basically a pastiche of my current-at-the-time interest in punkabilly/surf music and psychotronic movies.

I was planning on sending it to Roctober magazine but sadly the project just kind of fizzled out when REAL LIFE got in the way of drawing comics.

Still it's an interesting artifact to see me make an effort to evolve my crappy drawing style. Let's read on shall we...?

Frank 2/7

Frank 3/7

Frank 4/7

Frank 5/7

Frank 6/7

Frank 7/7

No comments:

Post a Comment