Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pardon our dust...

I'm in the middle of switching all my stuff over to a new host and working with a new laptop to get everything set up so I know what the hell I'm doing and I still need to configure my ftp so I can access my webspace and put stuff on it.

In the meantime I've been chilling out by digging through some of my old books and I found a couple of old issues of the fashion magazine Tokion I bought way back when. Now the fashion stuff I could care less about. The reason I picked these publications up is because for a while each issue had a mini-comic bound in with strips ganked right from the pages of Garo, Comic Cue, etc. So I figured I'd share these quasi-lost* gems with everyone. I'm kicking things off with a healthy dose of two-fisted awesomeness courtesy of Yusaku Hanakuma.

fake edit: Holy crap. I just poked around on hanakuma.com for the first time in quite some while and the guy has got some crazy merch. I certainly would not mind having the Fujio and Mitsuo Iphone app...


*Lost to me anyways. I forgot I had this stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment