Thursday, July 1, 2010

And lo there shall come... A RECKONING!

Gawrsh!

Oh hey there.

I'm Root. For a quite some time I was over on LiveJournal but now I'm going to try hitching my wagon up to a trolley being pulled by a caboose labelled "blogspot.com"... For those of you who don't know me that basically means lots of hastilly scrawled garbage from my sketchbooks, garish paintings, yapping about tasty foods and more than likely posting once every couple of months and going, "WOW IT SURE HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I POSTED DURRRRRR."

For those of you who already do know me it means business as usual.

Another thing is I had my birthday recently (June 25th, woo-hoo...) and I realized that I really need to refocus my creative energies into something a little more constructive so I'm treating this whole venture as a way to make a fresh start and I'm going to work in my sketchbooks every day, maybe crank out some FINISHED comics, definitely get back to work on my paintings and also continue work on my video projects which got shuffled onto the back burner.

And as if I wasn't wasting enough bandwidth I've also got a Tumblr where I'll put miscellaneous junk and stuff. But enough introductions...

NOW WE BATTLE!!!

POWAH LORDZ!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment