Tuesday, October 11, 2011

WIP yo hair...

(...dusts off cobwebs...) Well it's been awhile hasn't it? I haven't had much time to post here because work has been keeping me pretty busy. That's a good thing mind you... It's a nice feeling to be able to pay my bills on time for once! Aaaaaaaaaaaand I've been busy working on a new comic!

Here's a little sneak peek. I'd say it's about halfway done by now (due in part to my glacial drawing speed) and I'm hoping to get it finished and printed up before the end of October.

Then all I gotta do is get it into people's hot greasy little hands. That's the easy part right? Who knows I may even finally get to go to STAPLE! now that I'll have something to show off. Anyways watch this space to see what happens next. Oh and hopefully more manga and board game ramblings in the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment